He is Franz Kafka! He is Franz Kafka!

Wow

That was very good Chez! I can't wait to see more submissions by you.

Frozen Out There Frozen Out There

Wow.

That was awesome. I mean, an eagle with rockets, and a Guinea Pig with a shotgun? Man, that was so cool.

For some reason, it reminded me of Calvin and Hobbes.

Great!

Fred the Notable Monkey Fred the Notable Monkey

You know what?

You're right, wikipedia does suck, and I'm glad that you acknowledge that your entry isn't the only one being sent to the chopping block. There was once was a ClockCrew page on that site, but it got deleted because it was considered un note worthy. As you probably know, some members of the Clock Crew get lot's of awards too. I too may have a wiki entry (eventualy) And I hope that it doesn't get deleted.

-G.E.

JKR responds:

See now, as much as I don't always like the Clock Crew cartoons, I really believe they SHOULD have an entry. They're huge! I honestly don't know if Fred the Monkey should be there, but I think regardless they need to do more research into what they delete. Certain things they think are non-notable are VERY notable, just perhaps not to them personally. And I have a problem with that.
Anyway, glad you liked the cartoon, and thank you for leaving a review!

[2006] REBOOT [2006] REBOOT

Wow!

This is amazing, and not getting what it desserves, 5.

Attack of ObsessiveFanboy Attack of ObsessiveFanboy

Well...

I have never experenced an over obsessive fanboy. But I'm pretty sure it sucks, anyways, nice work. Fivened.

Wonchop responds:

haha thanks

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Michael Swain, your work get's better and better!

Keep it up!

The-Swain responds:

Much obliged :D

Introducing Pickle Lock Introducing Pickle Lock

Nice job.

You did a good job, Incid, I look forward to future submissions.

Relativity Relativity

Really nice presentation

I learned alot. It also helped with studying for my exam.

Lock Lock

Nie flash, espeialy for a twelve year old.

That's realy good flash for someone your age, I'm 15 and you are better than me, I've been trying to make flash for 3 years now.

I look forword to future submissions by you.

19-2000 Collaberation 19-2000 Collaberation

This is one of the best animations ever!

This is amazing, I'm buying all of you a pizza. And thanks for the Dynamite Headdy cameo.